Thursday, October 13, 2011

Major Points to Be Concerned in Candida Diet

By this article, I will point out some vital points in order to do an effective candida diet. When I went in to see the alternative doctor to treat candida, I had yeast growing in my pubic area and my entire digestive tract. My skin was yellow, and my eyes jaundice. I had ringing in my ears, trouble sleeping, horrible achy knee joints, and I was very irritable. The doctor looked over my blood work and did a complete life-style and diet evaluation. I didn't like what he came up with, and you aren't going to either.

Fortunately, since I thought I was dying, I did the plan. I can't remember all the little details, but here are the major points:
1. Nothing with sugar in it
2. Nothing with yeast in it
3. No red meat (it has antibiotics)
4. No fruit juices with one exception
5. Nothing with wheat or wheat-gluten
6. Nothing with MSG
7. Nothing fried
8. No alcohol
9. No corn

HOSPITAL DIET

The above list was absolute with no cheating. This means I could not have any processed foods of any kind. I had to read labels on anything I wanted to eat. I couldn't eat out anymore, and all my produce shopping was done at a health co-op, not a grocery store.

My diet consisted of lots of organic wild or brown rice, tofu, spelt bread, any and all the fresh vegetables I wanted except corn. It also contains any citrus fruits, Tahini, soy milk, organic oat bran, baked potatoes, and various herbs and vitamins which the doctor prescribed. The only fat I was allowed was one pat of real butter per day; a table spoon of extra virgin olive oil, and a table spoon of flaxseed oil per day.

Major Points to Be Concerned in Candida Diet

HOSPITAL DIET

0 comments:

Post a Comment