Sunday, August 28, 2011

Cleansing Through A Detox Liver Diet

Upon learning that I had fatty liver disease a few years back, I was determined to find a way on how I could cure my sickness and came upon detox liver diet. Fatty hepatic stenosis disease is due to excessive fat accumulation in the liver (a fat called triglycerides), so a healthy detox hepatic diet is advisable.

Detox liver meal plan has been becoming more and more popular these days. Simply, a detox liver meal plan is all about taking the right food to detoxify the fat accumulated in the liver. I tried to learn more about fatty hepatic stenosis disease and possible detox liver meal plans that I can follow.

HOSPITAL DIET

Recently, a friend of mine who is a nurse recommended that I read up "Eliminating Hepatic Fat: The Fatty Liver Diet Guide and Factbook" by Nurse Dorothy Spencer. In her book, she gave an easy-to-learn introduction on fatty hepatic stenosis disease - its causes, symptoms, and treatment. One of her recommendations is to follow a diet that can help improve the liver's function. It's much like a detox hepatic meal strategies if you ask me.

In the detox hepatic meal strategies, which you can read up about in Chapters 8 to 11, I learned about the essential vitamins and minerals and the important food groups when undergoing a detox hepatic meal strategies. Nurse Dorothy recommended the 1 Week Diet Strategy and she suggested a lot of recipes that helped me in my detox hepatic meal strategies. Chapter 11 of the e-book says that a proper detox liver diet should include food with low fat content (no saturated fat), high fiber, and complex carbohydrates.

When I had to go to the hospital for my routine check-up, I noticed that I was feeling quite better. After my tests, I learned that my conditions were getting better. It was probably the detox liver diet that I had been undergoing.

Cleansing Through A Detox Liver Diet

HOSPITAL DIET

0 comments:

Post a Comment