Sunday, September 25, 2011

Candida Diet - The Foods in Body Ecology Diet

I have got this question regarding one of the most popular candida diets, the body ecology diet. He asked because he doesn't have the book yet. It says in that diet, we have to eat 80% veggies and 20% meat or grains. Being a newbie at this, he can't imagine eating 80% veggies, where most of it is consist of all vegetables. He can't even think of one meal where he would eat only veggies.

This may not be very scientific answer, but actually you only have to try to picture a plate with 80% full of veggies plus 20% meat or grains for each meal at a time. It is indeed quite hard if you are completely new to this kind of diet, and the only way is that you have to adapt yourself. The easiest way I have found so far is to combine either a vegetable soup or salad with every meal. The Body Ecology Diet book has some great recipes for soups, but don't be afraid to experiment your own recipes. I add lots of curry and/or ginger to my soups and they are delicious.

HOSPITAL DIET

One thing to keep in mind while you are on the Body Ecology Diet is that you may be allergic to certain foods allowed on the diet. I ate tortilla chips for months and then found out myself highly allergic to corn! I have been eating red potatoes, too, but I think they have been causing brain fog. So, if you are not getting better, definitely do the elimination diet to find out the foods you are sensitive to.

Candida Diet - The Foods in Body Ecology Diet

HOSPITAL DIET

0 comments:

Post a Comment