Wednesday, September 28, 2011

When Can I Start Eating Beans Again in Candida Diet?

This friend of mine really likes beans, such as lima, chickpeas, black beans, refried beans (organic of course), etc, and he keeps wondering when in the candida diet he can start eating these again. He also throws some other questions to me. He wants to know if lentil a bean and can be eaten on this diet. Then, what about organic blue corn chips? He found organic sweet potato chips, so he asked me if he can eat them.

He leads a very busy life and needs snack foods of some sort. That is fine if it has to be pieces of raw veggies, but he is going through some serious withdrawals here. He will kick this though in spite of the cravings.

HOSPITAL DIET

He is told that corn and sweet potatoes are on eating sparingly list. He really wants to kick these things, so he will avoid even the "eat sparingly" stuff until he knows it is safe. There are a lot of conflicting sources concerning this. Generally speaking, I guess the main question is: when is a good time to reintroduce these into the diet?

Well, you can re-introduce those things again after some times of the strict diet. It actually depends on one's personal body to tolerate some foods, but I would think that corn is a never. Dried beans are another story, though. I eat Wendy's Chili all the time and the beans in that don't kick me into cravings, or give my any trouble. Well, perhaps I experience some reasonable mild gas.

When Can I Start Eating Beans Again in Candida Diet?

HOSPITAL DIET

0 comments:

Post a Comment