Thursday, September 29, 2011

How to Gain More Weight in Candida Diet - Taking Enzymes in Intestinal Cleanse

The first time one of my friends did candida diet, she lost 35 pounds at the first month. This time, she only lost 5 pounds in the last 3 to 4 weeks, despite the fact that she eats organic brown rice, organic veggies, and half a chicken breast with garlic flavored extra virgin olive oil twice daily. He also asked me if I did the complete liver and intestinal cleanse, and if I take enzymes and supplements with it or wait until I am done with the cleansing.

This massive weight loss seems to be a problem for people who generally have no weight to lose. I am one of those. You have to eat so much to keep the weight on, and even then, it does not work. It is like me, where people keep on telling me to put on weight. However, on the diet I was put on I am allowed butter and nut butters. That way, I was actually gaining weight. Also, everyone can have beef, right? There are antibiotic and hormone free meats that you can buy. Lots of fat you can gain there!

HOSPITAL DIET

The liver cleanser by Hulda Clark uses Epsom salts, Grapefruit, and extra virgin olive oil. It went really well. My sister did it and said she was nauseous in the morning, but then was fine. Nausea is something that they warn you about.

Well, here is what I did with intestinal cleansing. I have done different cleansings over the years, but before I ever took Threelac, I did both of Dr. Schulze's #1 first, then #2 and #1. I took the enzymes before each meal. You should be going many times a day very quickly. Dr. Schulze is the expert on cleansing.

How to Gain More Weight in Candida Diet - Taking Enzymes in Intestinal Cleanse

HOSPITAL DIET

0 comments:

Post a Comment